Banner Remarketing

Banner Remarketing

Banner Remarketing

You’ve developed a winning Web marketing campaign for your tutoring business, but still have some un converted leads at the close of the campaign. Rather than leaving those potential customers as Internet strangers, remarketing your tutoring business through retargeting can bring them back to your company as advocates, clients and friends.

Some studies have shown that as a result of seeing a retargeting ad, between 26 and 70 percent of Web site visitors will return to that site and enter the sales funnel. By reaching these numbers of unconverted clients, your retargeting efforts could transform your tutoring business.

first_image

Retargeting 101: Optimizing Your Ad Dollars

When you advertise your tutoring business, you are invest ing your hard-earned money in creative ways to put your name and information in front of potential customers. Let’s say 15 percent of people who see your ad click through to your site, and 5 percent take the next step and enter your sales funnel. You’ve gained new customers, which is great, but the 10 percent who clicked away and didn’t take action might have only been one more view away from converting. Additionally, you’re completely losing the chance to reach the other 85 percent. That unconvert ed audi ence results in wasted ad dollars, lost leads, and a loss of potential business.

Enter retargeting. Think back to the times you’ve been searching for an item that you placed in an online shopping cart but left there without checking out. Have you ever seen the same item appear in advertise ments on other sites? That’s retargeting.

book_icon

When your tutoring business adds retargeting to your marketing toolbox, a short piece of code is added to your site. This code allows your retargeting provider to anonymously place a cookie in your browser. The cookie captures information about the user’s site and page visits, bounce rate, and any information about their shopping cart.

This cookie follows the user. When the user visits another site that has ad space available, your retargeting provider bids to display a customized ad promoting your business alongside the copy and page content the user is reading. This bidding and ad process takes seconds -typically, the exact time it takes the Web page to load.

A marketing team experienced in Web advertising can show you how a retargeting ad for your tutoring busi ness can be placed on high-traffic, reputable sites, pulling from the authority of that brand.


The Rich Tutor Retargeting Expertise

The Rich Tutor Marketing System calls on four proven retargeting methods to help businesses grow.

  • Abandoned Shopping Carts: A recent Paypal survey showed that more than 80 percent of users had left items in their online shopping carts in the last year. By retargeting only customers who have left your site with items in their shopping carts, you could experience an increased return on investment by attracting clients who have already expressed interest in your tutoring services.
  • Customized Ads: You can branch your retargeting efforts off into distinct segments. If a customer was interested in one arm of your tutoring services, like elementary school math, your retargeting ad could be focused specifically on youth services, rather than your entire product line.
  • Improve your Investment: You’ve already spent money on one advertising campaign that had some success in developing and converting new leads. The unconverted audience has had some expo sure to your brand and product; retargeting makes it possible to stay in front of that audience at a signifi cantly lower cost.
  • Brand Awareness: All three of these previously listed benefits contribute to the fourth – a greater brand awareness among your audience and “cookied” users. The audience for retargeting is made up of individuals who have already expressed interest in your tutoring business. Rather than trying to reach entirely new prospects, your retargeting efforts remind interested Web site visitors about the products and services that previously caught their attention.
    Retargeting also allows you to meet the users where they are, as different ads can be designed and published to target different interests.

The Rich Tutor Retargeting Expertise

The Rich Tutor Marketing System calls on four proven retargeting methods to help businesses grow.

  • Abandoned Shopping Carts: A recent Paypal survey showed that more than 80 percent of users had left items in their online shopping carts in the last year. By retargeting only customers who have left your site with items in their shopping carts, you could experience an increased return on investment by attracting clients who have already expressed interest in your tutoring services.
  • Customized Ads: You can branch your retargeting efforts off into distinct segments. If a customer was interested in one arm of your tutoring services, like elementary school math, your retargeting ad could be focused specifically on youth services, rather than your entire product line.
  • Improve your Investment: You’ve already spent money on one advertising campaign that had some success in developing and converting new leads. The unconverted audience has had some expo sure to your brand and product; retargeting makes it possible to stay in front of that audience at a signifi cantly lower cost.
  • Brand Awareness: All three of these previously listed benefits contribute to the fourth – a greater brand awareness among your audience and “cookied” users. The audience for retargeting is made up of individuals who have already expressed interest in your tutoring business. Rather than trying to reach entirely new prospects, your retargeting efforts remind interested Web site visitors about the products and services that previously caught their attention.
    Retargeting also allows you to meet the users where they are, as different ads can be designed and published to target different interests.